Monday, May 14, 2012

E-mail 05/14/2012

Hello wonderful family!
This week has been awesome. It was nice to talk with you by the way.
The lesson we had with Bro Tom was really awesome. The hurtle we are preparing to jump once he is ready to be baptized is how to get him to church. His wife has MS so she is confined to bed and he doesn't want to leave her alone. The buses don't really run on Sunday so we are trying to figure out how to get him to church. Then the other day we thought, what if we take church to him? We could skype it to him. We are discussing it with the ward council to see if it's possible and appropriate. He is a really good guy.
We helped one of our investigators, Frank, paint his house. He told us we did a good job. I said my mom would be pleased. Painting is fun. I didn't get any on my cloths eighter. weird. But I did get it on my hands so that's better.
A member in our ward let us into Sam's club so that we could shop. She then got a call; her husband was in a roll over accident. She left to go get him. He only received two broken ribs and several bruises. He was very fortunate. They have a son on a mission.
This week has been awesome. I love you all. May the Spirit be with you!
Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment