Tuesday, June 5, 2012

E-mail 06/05/2012

Hello wonderful family!!
Sorry for being late with my e-mail this week. You probably thought I died in travel to my new area, on my bike no less. No, the internet was down where we normally e-mail here and all the libraries were packed full of people. So I got special one-time permission to e-mail today.
This has been a crazy week. We have been going almost non-stop all week since I got here. I am so excited to be here in my new area. words cannot describe my joy. I am back in Indianapolis right next to my first area. I will probably never work there again, but I have adjusted very quickly here since I know the area and I've been on exchanges here a lot. My new companion is Elder Judkins. He is from South Weber Utah. My third Utah companion. I am so excited to work here and to serve with Elder Judkins.
At Transfer meeting I saw Elder Fitzgerald. I will include a picture. He is serving in Indy north stake. I am in Indy west stake.
so, "busy week," We had a baptism on Sunday. it was super sweet. Joseph is from Africa and has a super strong testimony. He was found three months ago through tracting and will finish the Book of Mormon by his confirmation this next Sunday.
We are teaching a lot of people. We have two other people who have committed to be baptized and lots of other very good people. My area is called Indy third. All the members here are wonderful and super missionary minded. I like our bishop, Bishop Fishburn. He is super funny. I know his dad from White River too.
Thanks again for being awesome! May the Spirit be with you!
Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment