Monday, March 21, 2011

E-mail 03/21/2011

Hello wonderfully fantastic family!
I love being a missionary! I love my companion! I love this area!
We just got a new ward mission leader, and I so called who it was going to be. This new one is intense, he is like a spiritual giant and wants things done right, and done in the first place. I like him, he is going to do well.
I went on two companion exchanges and I went to the other area. They were a day apart so I had to pack a bag twice. They were fun, but it is good to go home to the Bat Cave. It is really fun going on exchanges and since I'm assistant District leader..er..I mean..assistant to the district leader I got to go with a Zone leader. I went with Elder Banner, he is a good missionary, he talks slow and cooly.
The investigator we are teaching is so awesome, he came to church for the third time and said he would like to be baptized sometime in August. Yea that's a way aways, but HE WANTS TO BE BAPTIZED!!!! He is on fire, and he does not have any real issues holding back, just really learning it all.
I love being a missionary and Christmas is almost here, I mean General Conference!
May the Spirit be with you!
Love Elder Durrant

Zone Leader -Elder Van Zant,
District Leader - Elder Banner Follow-up trainer,
Senior Campaign - Elder Eames,
Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment