Monday, August 22, 2011

E-mail 08/22/2011

Hello Good, wonderful, happy, family!
I love telling people about all of you! I love their expression. Then I tell them There are two sets of twins and they just pass out right there, well not really, but is is funny. How is everyone?
We are working hard up and over here. We have named our apartment S.H.I.E.L.D., My last place was the Bat Cave." We have Zone Conference coming up, I am so excited! J. Golden Kimball of the seventy is coming to speak to us. It is going to be awesome! I experimented boiling eggs. You know what they say, the first time never works right. They were still gooey in the middle, but there's no need to fear, I will try again!
We are still trying to teach Greg, he is so awesome. He will make a sweet member. Joanne, we were able to teach. She is working all the time, but that doesn't stop good missionaries who are sneaky and know how to find people and teach them. We have several people who are about to become new investigators, this next week is going to be awesome.
We have meals almost everyday of the week, exchanges three times a week. This is an awesome Branch, the people are wonderful, very missionary minded. They keep telling us we're all that, but we are striving to work hard and stay busy. What every missionary should do.
I found out that one of my investigators from my last area got baptized. William got baptized in July, Bruce should have gotten baptized last Saturday. I love teaching people! This is the best thing in the world!
Thank you all for being awesome! Happy Birthday!! May the Spirit be with you!
Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment