Monday, September 10, 2012

E-mail 09/10/2012

Hello Wonderful family!
This week has been awesome! It has been crazy! And we have been busy!
We met with James and Julie and their daughter Jasalyn. They were referred to us by a member. They don't have a lot of experience with religion, however they have been prepared by the Lord to accept what we teach and to be baptized. They have come to church twice and loved it. They tell us that when they come to church and when we come over they feel good. People at church are very friendly, they went up to them and welcomed them. They agreed to work towards the twenty seventh of October to be baptized. They are an awesome family!
Bro Dave who was baptized last month spoke at why I believe. He has a really good story. He is a super funny guy. Avery also spoke there. There was another little girl that spoke; both children bore simple pure testimony about the Holy Ghost. It was very precious.
So...Friday night it rained really hard. When we parked at our apartment I didn't realize that I parked illegally...so in the morning when we went outside to go to an appointment, our car was not there. I first thought it was stolen, then I looked where I had parked...It was right in front of a handicap sign. During the night they had come and towed it away. It took us a little while to get it back, but we did. So you are probably laughing really hard right now about this; you're probably making up jokes about how they should have let me park there because I am mentally handicap, but that's ok, I know you love me. :)     P.S. Don't let Mom put this part in the ward newsletter.
It has been a great week. People are coming unto Christ. Preparing for baptism. And I am loving it all!
May the Spirit be with you!
Elder Durrant


No comments:

Post a Comment