Monday, February 28, 2011

E-mail 02/28/2011


Hello wonderful family!
I have a new companion! We are on bikes all day! We are tracting a lot! I love being a missionary!
My new companion is Elder Eames, he is so awesome. We are getting along great. We have the car every other week, so we get to ride our bikes. It is so much fun to ride a bike again. We rode to the edge of our area on the first day and that took an hour, it was a good ride. Being on a bike you get to talk to a lot more people, spread the gospel more.
We are starting to tract the west side of our area. I think I have tracted more this week than the whole of my mission. I love tracting! We find a lot of interesting people.
I love you all! Thank you for your support!
May the Spirit be with you!
Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment