Tuesday, July 5, 2011

E-mail 07/05/2011

 
Hello wonderful, glorious, happy family!
I got transferred this past week. Guess where I am. I expect guesses, so Dad, don't read the rest of it to them until they have guessed.
They can be general to, like north, south, east, etc, or specific, like down in the sticks.
any way you may now submit your guesses.
For my first transfer moving from my first area, I am in Plymouth. Yay! It is a little town in North Indy, just below South Bend. It is a Branch and I love it so much, it is so cute. There are about forty to fifty active members. They are really great people and they love missionaries. This area covers two counties, that's a lot, and we have a full-time car. It is a brand new 2011 Subaru Impreza, it has a Sport mode. Oh, they made me senior companion, too. I love driving :) My companion is Elder Pachner, he is from Santa Marie, CA. He is cool! We got double transferred in, meaning both of us got here at the same time and have no clue what's going on. It makes it fun. I am excited to be here and already love the people.
For the fourth, we were invited to a members home. It was nice. They had a little cannon, the size of a mortar. the hole was two inches. It made a nice big boom. It was so sweet! They just stuffed newspaper in, they didn't shoot anything out of it.
Transfers happened on Wednesday.
My birthday was awesome! we were out working hard, trying to figure out what we were doing. Our ward mission leader had us over and fed us hamburgers, and bbq squash and zucchini. They were so good.
I love this area! I am going to learn a lot while here. My companion is fantastic! You are all awesome!
I love you all! May the Spirit be with you!
Elder Durrant
Now you see who really is senior companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment