Monday, October 24, 2011

E-mail 10/24/2011

Hello glorintabulas family!!
I hear it's snowing over there. It's not snowing over here. It keeps going up and down. One week will be forties and raining, the next will be in the upper fifties and sunny. People tell us that it starts getting really chilly in January. I just waterproofed my coat and gloves so even if I'm cold I won't be wet. yea!
Sunday we had Jessica come to church. She brought Brian her son as well. They had a really good time. They have a fellowshipper who has completely befriended her, they are like old friends. She is beginning to become involved in the activities.
We are also teaching Pat. She is keeping all the assignments we give her. This last visit we gave her twenty chapters of the Book of Mormon to read. As well as a pedigree chart to fill out. She accepted the new assignment. We have a member who insist on going with us to every lesson we have with her, which is alright with us. We are helping her gain her own testimony rather than her borrowing ours.
We are being fed more than we can manage. Our fridge is full, so are our bellies. We are happy, so is the branch.
Elder Brezenski is awesome! We are having a great time! It is just zooming by.
I love it here! I love the people! I love being a missionary! May the Spirit be with you!
Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment