Monday, October 15, 2012

E-mail 10/15/2012

Hello Super fantastic family!
What an awesome week! I love it here! I love serving the Lord! I love you!
You should have seen the surprised look on my face when the mailman knocked on the door and handed Elder Briggs package, who then handed it to me. I thought "What am I doing getting a package?" I opened it and knew as soon as I saw the contents that you had sent me a little bit of conference breakfast. There was a lot of peary stuff in there. I don't know if I had ever seen so much "pear." I know I had never heard of pear juice before, which, by the way, has a strong after taste. I shared the cobbler with Elder Briggs. He approves. Thank you!
We have been teaching a lot. We are starting to teach four children. The parents are not interested in the church, but they want their kids to learn about it and start going to the different activities. We are all for it. We taught them the Restoration using cups, knives, spoons, and forks. They enjoyed it. We had fun doing it too. only a little bit though. ;)
We had a lesson with Donna. We brought Brenda (who called Mom earlier.) During the lesson she grabbed her hand and held it, she looked into her eyes and bore powerful testimony. It was powerful. The Spirit was very evidently there.
   We went to the Indy track this last Monday. I included some pictures here, but I am going to send most of them in a separate E-mail. Hope you enjoy, because I did.
We had a really great week! The members here are taking care of us. I am loving it here! May the Spirit be with you!
Elder Durrant

Edna and Elder Durrant
Edna and Elder Brigg
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Hall of Fame
Cool cars
How fast do you think it can go?
Let's go for a ride
Elder Anderton and Elder Durrant
Elder Lyman and Elder Durrant
Elder from zone and Elder Durrant
Elder Harris and Elder Durrant
Box from home
Elder Durrant, are you going to share?
Can you see me?
Can you still see me?
Boy, that was good!
Don't forget to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment