Wednesday, December 1, 2010

E-mail 12/01/2010

Hello Family!!
Life is great!!
I get to stay here for at least two more weeks.
More good food, golden investigators, and lots of friends. what more could I ask for?
Everyone from my district is gone except for Sis Gordan, and Sister Lidiard. They put me with the younger district, my new companion is Elder Kasenberg, He's from Canada. I went to the temple, but because of the cast I got to do initiatories. it is so cool going back and doing those. Everyone in my new District and the new one coming in today are Elders.
I went to the doctors Monday and they casted my arm and delayed me, to make sure I heal properly. It looks like it will be just fine.
I moved into a new room, too. I am excited to be here for these next few weeks, for clearly the Lord has a reason for it, and so I will serve with all my heart, might, mind, and strength.
Sis Beck came and spoke to us; it was good. Part of what she said was love your companion, love the people, and love your mission president.
Love you!!!
Elder Durrant

 
Elder Durrant & Elder Kasenberg
New District, all Elders
My cast mostly signed.  It’s red!
Trip to the Provo Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment