Monday, December 27, 2010

E-mail 12/27/2010

Hello, wonderfully happy family!!
You are all awesome!! It was nice to talk to you the other night. I feel like I have been gone only a few days and a few years, weird.
On Christmas eve we went downtown and caroled for about an hour. It was cool Pres. and Sis. Collins showed up, we were not expecting them. There were a good number of people who stopped to listen to the 24+ missionaries singing.
Christmas was awesome! In the morning we went to the church and had a snowball fight with some other missionaries, then we watched the Joseph Smith movie. I ate so much candy, blah! Then we had two different meal appointments. At the first we had deep fried turkey, Hawaiian stuffing, and a lot of other stuff. There I read the E-mail. The next appointment, we had turkey, potatoes, broccoli, etc, and for dessert was apple pie with ice-cream. After eating we had a Nerf fight with their nine and seven year old boys, in their front room. It was awesome!
Tracting is fun, when it's not too cold. We are still working on equal teaching, and me opening my mouth.
Right now I am at the downtown library and it is so fancy, and humongous!
I love all of you! Merry Christmas!!! Happy new year, don't stay up too late!
Elder Durrant 

My companion and I having a
Nerf fight with Nathan and Dominic. 
It was Awesome!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment